Donate and receive a custom vid!


Donate and get a custom video!! See here for more info.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Shiny Arena swimsuit and Platino Cleancut 15d tights

Here's some pics i took of me today in my tight and shiny Arena swimsuit and my new Platino cleancut tights. The tights are so shiny and glossy and so comfy! i love sliding my hand up and down them ;)

I'm also wearing my vibrator like the naughty girl i am. I have been wearing my vibe and butt plugs out under my everyday clothes lately - i love the feeling of having my ass filled ;)! If you look closely in one of the pics you can see the condom (which had my vibrator in it) poking out the back of my swimsuit.






Get custom vids and pics of me in tight shiny outfits! Click here to find out more


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber. Wow you look great in your tights and swimsuit. I am a straight guy and you are really turning me on

    ReplyDelete